LLC 2023 | WOG vs ASL, Fantasy Predictions: Fantasy Teams, Probable XIs and Pitch Report for 6th Match
WOG vs ASL, Cricket Exchange Fantasy Predictions: LLC 2023, Match 6 (Source: Twitter/@llct20)
The sixth match of the ongoing latest edition of the Legends League Cricket (LLC) will see World Giants square off against the Asia Lions in the last game before the Eliminator. The encounter is slated to take place at West End Park International Cricket Stadium in Doha on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 8.00 PM IST. Before the action kicks off, let us take a look at some of the important stats, the prime player picks, and the best-predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
Bottom-of-the-table World Giants and table-toppers Asia Lions clash one last time before the knockout game. The Giants, led by Aaron Finch, have played two games in the competition, with one victory and one loss. They are third in the table, with a net run rate of -1.100. On the other hand, the Lions have played three matches with two wins and one defeat. They are in the first position with an NRR of -0.498. (All scenarios till Match no.4)
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Pitch Report- West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
Sides batting first have an advantage here in Doha as they have sealed victories on three out of the four occasions in this edition of LLC. In addition, teams batting first have surpassed the 160-run mark twice in four games.
Numbers at the ground (This Tournament) (Excluding Match no.5)
Total Matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won batting second: 1
Average score batting first: 147
Average score batting second: 136
Average runs per over: 8.54
Average runs per wicket: 28.25
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Head-to-Head
World Giants and Asia Lions have met each other four times in LLC, and it's even-stevens as both sides have won two games apiece.
Total Matches: 4
World Giants won: 2
Asia Lions won: 2
Head-to-Head (This Season)
Total Match: 1
World Giants won: 0
Asia Lions won: 1
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Probable Playing XIs
World Giants Team News
No major updates
World Giants Probable Playing XI
Aaron Finch (c), Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, Ross Taylor, Hashim Amla, Morne van Wyk (wk), Tino Best, Samit Patel, Monty Panesar, Brett Lee, and Chris Mpofu.
Asia Lions Team News
If Shahid Afridi returns, he will skipper the side, and he might replace Shoaib Akhtar in the Playing XI.
Asian Lions Probable Playing XI
Upul Tharanga (wk), Tilakaratne Dilshan, Mohammad Hafeez, Asghar Afghan, Abdul Razzaq, Thisara Perera, Sohail Tanvir, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Amir, and Abdur Razzak.
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Top Five Picks
- Misbah-ul-Haq (ASL): Former Pakistani captain Misbah-ul-Haq has struck the most runs for Asia Lions in this edition of LLC. He averages 58.50 in three innings and is the man in form who shouldn't be overlooked.
- Upul Tharanga (ASL): Former Sri Lankan left-handed batter Upul Tharanga played a solid knock of 69 off 48 with seven fours and two sixes against India Maharajas in the last match. He is averaging 36.67 and is expected to be among the runs in this contest.
- Tilakaratne Dilshan (ASL): After scoring just five runs in the opening clash, Sri Lanka's Tilakaratne Dilshan has scores of 32 each in the last two games. Opening the innings with Tharanga, Dilshan would like to go further and get a big score.
- Shane Watson (WOG): Former Aussie all-rounder Shane Watson has struck 58 runs in 2 games. The right-handed batter slammed 55 against India Maharajas as he looks like an ideal pick for this contest.
- Ross Taylor (WOG): New Zealand legend Ross Taylor got out for just one run against the Maharajas and remained not out on seven against Asia Lions in the last game. The right-handed batter could come in handy in this tie.
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Must picks for the match
- Shane Watson - 58 runs in 2 matches
- Ross Taylor - 8 runs in 2 matches
- Aaron Finch - 55 runs in 2 matches
- Misbah-ul-Haq - 117 runs in 3 matches
- Upul Tharanga - 110 runs in 3 matches
- Tilakaratne Dilshan - 69 runs in 3 matches
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Risky Picks
World Giants: Hashim Amla, Morne van Wyk
Asia Lions: Mohammad Hafeez, Abdul Razzaq
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Best Captain and Vice-captain choices
- Misbah-ul-Haq (ASL)
- Upul Tharanga (ASL)
- Shane Watson (WOG)
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Team for Head-to-Head Contests
Wicketkeeper: Upul Tharanga
Batters: Aaron Finch, Ross Taylor, Misbah-ul-Haq
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Tilakaratne Dilshan, Thisara Perera
Bowlers: Chris Mpofu, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Amir, Abdur Razzak
Vice-captain: Upul Tharanga
WOG: 4 Players, ASL: 7 Players
WOG vs ASL, Match 6: Team for Winner Take All Contests
Wicketkeeper: Morne van Wyk, Upul Tharanga
Batters: Chris Gayle, Misbah-ul-Haq, Aaron Finch
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Abdul Razzaq, Tilakaratne Dilshan
Bowlers: Sohail Tanveer, Brett Lee, C Mpofu
Captain: Chris Gayle
Vice-captain: Mohammad Hafeez
WOG: 6 Players, ASL: 5 Players