LLC 2023: WOG vs ASL, Final | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Teams, Probable XIs and Pitch Report
WOG vs ASL, Fantasy Tips: LLC 2023, Final (Source: Twitter/@llct20)
The LLC 2023 has reached its business end. The final of Legends League Cricket (LLC 2023) will see World Giants take the field against Asia Lions. The match will be played at the West End Park International Cricket Stadium in Doha. The match is scheduled top start from 8:00 PM IST. Before the match starts let us look at some important stats, facts, the prime player picks and the best-predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
The World Giants have been the best team in the tournament so far. They won three of their four matches at the top of the table. Being the number one team in the league stage, they made it to the final of the tournament directly.
Meanwhile, Asia Lions won two of their four matches and finished at number two in the points table. They had to play the Eliminator against India Maharajas in order to make it to the summit clash of the tournament.
In the Eliminator, Asia Lions batted first and scored 191 runs in their 20 overs. While defending the total, the bowlers of Lions team managed to bundle out the India Maharajas for 106 runs and win the match by 85 runs. Now, they have made it to the summit clash and will be looking to win it and lift the trophy.
WOG vs ASL, Final: Pitch Report- West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
The wicket at the West End Park International Stadium has been a balanced one. It has provided something for players of all trades. We can expect a close contest between the bat and the ball.
Numbers at the ground (This tournament)
Total Matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won batting second: 2
Average score batting first: 151
Average score batting second: 131
Average runs per over: 8.02
Average runs per wicket: 23
WOG vs ASL, Final: Head-to-Head
The World Giants and Asia Lions have played five matches against each other. The balance is slightly shifted towards the Giants as they have won three of the matches.
Total Matches: 5
World Giants won: 3
Asia Lions won: 2
Head-to-Head (This Season)
Total Matches: 2
World Giants won: 1
Asia Lions won: 1
WOG vs ASL, Final: Probable Playing XIs
World Giants Team News
No major updates.
World Giants Probable Playing XI
Hashim Amla, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson (c), Jacques Kallis, Kevin O'Brien, Morne van Wyk (wk), Samit Patel, Tino Best, Christopher Mpofu, Brett Lee, and Monty Panesar.
Asia Lions Team News
No major updates.
Asia Lions Probable Playing XI
Upul Tharanga (wk), Tillakaratne Dilshan, Mohammad Hafeez, Asgar Afghan, Thisara Perera, Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi (c), Abdur Razzak, Misbah-ul-Haq, P Khadka , and Sohail Tanvir.
WOG vs ASL, Final: Top Five Picks
- Upul Tharanga (ASL): The Sri Lankan opener has been in decent touch in this match. Upul Tharanga has been consistent in giving solid starts to the team and that makes him a crucial pick for the match.
- Shane Watson (WOG): The reputation of the Australian precedes his performances in the tournament. Shane Watson is known for firing in the big matches and that makes him a very important pick for this match.
- Sohail Tanvir (ASL): The former Pakistan pacer has been in good wicket taking form in the tournament. Sohail Tanvir will be a very important pick for the match.
- Christoper Mpofu (WOG): The Zimbabwean star has been good wicket taking form in this tournament. Mpofu can be a crucial pick for this match.
- Tillakaratne Dilshan (ASL): The right-handed Sri Lanka batter has been in good form with the bat in this tournament. Dilshan is giving his team quick starts on which the lower-order batters are capitalising later.
WOG vs ASL, Final: Must Picks
- Shane Watson - 90 runs in 4 innings
- Chris Gayle - 86 runs in 4 innings
- Christopher Mpofu - 6 wickets in 3 innings
- Upul Tharanga - 164 runs in 5 innings
- Tillakaratne Dilshan - 133 runs in 5 innings
- Sohail Tanvir - 7 wickets in 5 innings
WOG vs ASL, Final: Risky Picks
World Giants - Hashim Amla, Jacques Kallis
Asia Lions - Misbah-ul-Haq, Abdul Razzaq
WOG vs ASL, Final: Best Captain and Vice-captain choices
- Shane Watson (WOG)
- Upul Tharanga (ASL)
- Christopher Mpofu (WOG)
WOG vs ASL, Final : Team for Head-to-Head Contests
Wicketkeeper: Upul Tharanga
Batters: Shane Watson, Chris Gayle, Misbah-ul-Haq
All-rounders: Tillakaratne Dilshan, Ricardo Powell, Shahid Afridi
Bowlers: Sohail Tanvir, Brett Lee, Tino Best, Christopher Mpofu
Captain: Shane Watson
Vice-captain: Upul Tharanga
WOG: 6 Players; ASL: 5 Players
WOG vs ASL, Final : Team for Winner Takes All Contests
Wicketkeepers: Upul Tharanga, Morne van Wyk
Batters: Misbah-ul-Haq, Shane Watson, Chris Gayle, Hashim Amla
All-rounders: Mohammad Hafiz, Tillakaratne Dilshan
Bowlers: Sohail Tanvir, Brett Lee, Abdur Razzak
Captain: Chris Gayle
Vice-captain: Tillakaratne Dilshan
WOG: 5 Players; ASL: 6 Players