WPL 2023: MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18 | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Teams, Player Stats, Probable XIs and Pitch Report
MI-W vs DEL-W, Cricket Exchange Fantasy Predictions: WPL 2023, Match 18 (Source: Twitter/@DelhiCapitals)
The 18th match of the Women's Premier League (WPL 2023) will be played between Mumbai Indians (MI-W) and Delhi Capitals (DEL-W). The match will be played at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, on Monday, 20th March at 7:30 PM IST. Before the match starts let us look at some of the important facts, stats, the prime player picks and the best-predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
Mumbai Indians have been impeccable in the tournament so far. After winning the first five matches on the bounce, MI became the first team to qualify for the top three. They will be looking to stay at the top of the table and make it to the summit clash of the very first edition of the tournament.
For More Fantasy Cricket Tips and Predictions from OneCricket, Click Here.
Meanwhile, Delhi Capitals have been in great form too. They have won four of their six matches and are currently the second team in the points table. Delhi Capitals will be looking to defeat the best team in the tournament and strengthen their position in the points table.
We are all set for a an exciting clash between the table toppers.
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 17: Pitch Report- Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
The pitch at the DY Patil Sports Academy has been a balanced one. Player of all trades have enjoyed their time here. Batters who can stay disciplined in the middle will be able to score runs. However, bowlers who can hit the right and length and also keep bringing their variations into play will be successful.
Numbers at the Ground (This Tournament)
Total Matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won batting second: 6
Average score batting first: 151
Average score batting second: 130
Average runs per wicket: 23
Average runs per over: 7.73
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Head-to-Head
Mumbai and Delhi played against each other in the seventh match of the tournament. Harmanpreet Kaur and her team won the match rather convincingly as they chased down 106 runs losing just two wickets while batting second. Delhi will be looking for redemption with a win and strengthening their position at the top of the points table.
Head-to-head (This Season)
Mumbai Indians Won: 1
Deli Capitals Won: 0
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Probable Playing XIs
Mumbai Indians Team News
No major updates.
Mumbai Indians Probable Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Natalie Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Izzy Wong, Amelia Kerr, Humaira Kazi, Dhara Gujjar, J Kalita, and Saika Ishaque.
Delhi Capitals Team News
Tara Norris might make a comeback into the playing XI.
Delhi Capitals Probable Playing XI
Meg Lanning (c), Shafali Verma, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Arundhati Reddy, Poonam Yadav, Skhikha Pandey, and Tara Norris.
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Top Five Picks
- Hayley Matthews (MI-W): From picking up wickets to scoring runs, Hayley Matthews is doing it all for the Mumbai Indians. She is a must pick for this match.
- Meg Lanning (DEL-W): The skipper of the Delhi Capitals have been in sublime for this tournament. Meg Lanning is providing them with solid starts in most of the matches and that is laying the platform for the big hitters to take on the bowling from the very beginning of their innings.
- Harmanpreet Kaur (MI-W): Much liker her oppsoite number for this match, Harmapreet Kaur has also been in brilliant form with the bat this tournament. Her positive batting so far makes Kaur a must pick for this match.
- Shikha Pandey (DEL-W): The Indian medium-pacer has been in good wicket taking form this tournament. Pandey has the ability to be lethal with the new ball and that makes her one of the safest picks for the match.
- Saika Ishaque (MI-W): The Indian left-arm spinner has been one of the biggest discoveries of the tournament. Saika has picked up wickets on a consistent basis and there is no way you can leave her out from the fanatsy teams for the match.
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Must picks for the match
- Hayley Matthews - 203 runs and 11 wickets in 6 matches
- Harmanpreet Kaur - 205 runs in 6 matches
- Saika Ishaque - 12 wickets in 6 matches
- Meg Lanning - 239 runs in 6 matches
- Shafali Verma - 187 runs in 6 matches
- Shikha Pandey - 8 wickets in 6 matches
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Risky Picks
Mumbai Indians - Amelia Kerr, Natalie Sciver-Brunt
Delhi Capitals - Shafali Verma, Marizanne Kapp
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 19: Best Captain and Vice-captain choices
- Hayley Matthews (MI-W)
- Meg Lanning (DEL-W)
- Saika Ishaque (MI-W)
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Team for Head-to-Head Contests
Create and Participate with this team in the Cricket Exhcange Fanatsy App
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Team for Head-to-Head Conetsts (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Yastika Bhatia
Batters: Jemimah Rodrigues, Meg Lanning, Shafali Verma, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-rounders: Marizanne Kapp, Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver-Brunt
Bowlers: Shikha Pandey, Izzy Wong, Saika Ishaque
Captain: Hayley Matthews
Vice-captain: Meg Lanning
MI-W: 6 Players; DEL-W: 5 Players
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Team for Winner Takes All Contests
Create and Participate with this team in the Cricket Exchange Fantasy App
MI-W vs DEL-W, Match 18: Team for Winner Takes All Conetsts (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Yastika Bhatia
Batters: Jemimah Rodrigues, Meg Lanning, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-rounders: Jess Jonassen, Marizanne Kapp, Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver-Brunt
Bowlers: Shikha Pandey, Tara Norris, Saika Ishaque
Captain: Harmanpreet Kaur
Vice-captain: Saika Ishaque
MI-W: 6 Players, DEL-W: 5 Players