Abu Dhabi T10 League, Day 5: Preview, Live Streaming, Key Players, Prediction
New York Strikers (Source: Twitter)
After a series of interesting results, we are now moving towards day five of the Abu Dhabi T10 League which will hold three crucial matches featuring superstars of the game.
Match no. 12: Bangla Tigers vs Northern Warriors
The Bangla Tigers will be looking to turn their fortunes around when they face Northern Warriors who themselves have lost both their games. While the Tigers are sixth-placed, their counterparts are at the bottom of the table. However, with games coming thick and fast, it will be a crucial encounter.
- Iftikhar Ahmed: Played a decent knock in the last game where he scored 49 off 20 deliveries batting at a strike rate of 245.
- Adam Lyth: Has been a consistent performer in the circuit, can expect him to score big in this match. Already has a half-century in this edition.
By the looks of it, Bangla Tigers feel like a solid side and should triumph in the match. They have a good mix of batters and bowlers in their ranks.
Match no. 13: Morrisville Samp Army vs The Chennai Braves
Morrisville Samp Army (Source: Twitter)
One of the debutants in this season, Morrisville Samp Army are going to face the Chennai Braves, both of whom are coming off a win in their previous encounters. Having played just one match, the Samp Army has gotten two points whereas their opponents have won one and lost one from the two games they have featured in.
- Carlos Brathwaite: The Caribbean is in some form with 66 runs from two ininngs to go along 4 wickets.
- Shimron Hetmyer: Has been tremendous recently in the Super50, while in the last game he smashed 38 runs.
While the Morrisville side have some firepower, there is no dearth of same in the Chennai camp. This match is going to be one hell of a clash with the Braves expected to go home with a win.
Match no. 14: Delhi Bulls vs Deccan Gladiators
Rilee Rossouw (Source: Twitter)
Deccan Gladiators are the table toppers in this competition with two wins in three matches while Delhi Bulls have played one tie and triumphed in the other. When these two lock horns, it would be quite a contest with some big names eyeing victory.
- Nicholas Pooran: The left-hander has grabbed the limelight with two half-centuries in the first two games where he has batted with a strike rate of 241.
- Tim David: The Australian has the ability to smash huge sixes at regular intervals, that could make him a valuable pick.
It is difficult to predict but Deccan Gladiators have the upper hand in this contest. They have a fiery line-up and could overpower any opposition.