WPL 2023: RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19 | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Teams, Player Stats, Probable XIs and Pitch Report
RCB-W vs MI-W, Cricket Exchange Fantasy Tips: WPL 2023, Match 19 (Source: Twitter/@mipaltan)
The 19th match of the league stage of the Women's Premier League (WPL 2023) will see Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB-W) play against Mumbai Indians (MI-W). The action is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, at Dr.DY Patil Sports Academy Stadium in Navi Mumbai at 3:30 PM IST. Before the game begins, let us take a look at some of the important stats, the prime player picks, and the best-predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
Mumbai Indians have already made it to the next round, the Playoffs in the maiden WPL season. With five victories and just two loss, they are currently at number two in the points table. On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore's campaign has finally ended as they won't be making it to the next round. Starting as one of the favourites before the competition, RCB has been disappointing as they have won only two out of their seven matches. With four points, they are placed in the fourth position in the table.
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Pitch Report- Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai
The side batting first has managed to touch the 150-run mark only once in the last 5 games in WPL 2023. The ground has heavily favoured the chasing sides as they have won 6 out of the 8 games played so far.
Numbers at the ground (This Tournament)
Total matches: 9
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won batting second: 7
Average score batting first: 151
Average score batting second: 130
Average runs per over: 7.75
Average runs per wicket: 23.46
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Head-to-Head
RCB and MI met earlier in the season in the fourth match at Brabourne Stadium where Harmanpreet Kaur's Mumbai side defeated Smriti Mandhana's Bangalore team comfortably by a margin of 9 wickets.
Head-to-Head (This Season)
Total Match: 1
Royal Challengers Bangalore won: 0
Mumbai Indians won: 1
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Probable Playing XIs
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore have officially been knocked out of the tournament. With no chance of making the Playoffs, RCB may look to give chance to some other players who have warmed the bench.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Asha Sobhana, and Preeti Bose.
Mumbai Indians Team News
In a dead rubber, already qualified Mumbai Indians will be looking to rest their key players and test their bench strength.
Mumbai Indians Probable Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, and Saika Ishaque.
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Top Five Picks
- Sophie Devine (RCB): Sophie Devine stunned each and every one with her blistering knock of 99 off just 36 with 9 fours and 8 maximums against Gujarat Giants in the last game. She is also the leading run-scorer for her side with an average of 38.00 and a strike rate of 175.00 with 2 fifties.
- Ellyse Perry (RCB): Australia's Ellyse Perry has struck the second-most runs so far for RCB in WPL 2023. The right-handed batter is averaging 44.80 with 2 half-centuries. With scores of 19*, 10, 67*, 52 and 32 in the last 5 games, she is amongst the runs and a worthy pick for this tie.
- Hayley Matthews (MI): West Indian, Hayley Matthews is the second highest run-getter for her side. With an average of 34.66 in 7 innings and the highest score of 77*, Matthews has been one of the in-form players in this campaign. The all-rounder has also picked up the second most wickets for her side.
- Yastika Bhatia (MI): Wicketkeeper and opening batter Yastika Bhatia hasnt hit a half-century yet in WPL 2023. She is averaging 26.33 in 6 innings with the best score of 44. The left-handed batter would look to smash one before the knockout stage.
- Nat Sciver-Brunt (MI): England's Nat Sciver-Brunt has got starts in almost all games. She has scores of 23, 55*, 23*, 45*, 36, 5 and 0 as she averages 46.75 in 7 innings. Nat has also picked up 7 wickets as the all-rounder is a worthy pick for this fixture.
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Must picks for the match
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Sophie Devine - 266 runs in 7 innings and 3 wickets in 4 innings
- Ellyse Perry - 224 runs and 3 wickets in 7 innings
- Smriti Mandhana - 125 runs in 7 innings
- Hayley Matthews - 208 runs in 7 innings and 11 wickets in 6 innings
- Yastika Bhatia - 159 runs in 7 innings
- Nat Sciver-Brunt - 187 runs in 7 innings and 7 wickets in 6 innings
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Risky Picks
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Kanika Ahuja, Disha Kasat
Mumbai Indians: Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Best Captain and Vice-captain choices
- Sophie Devine (RCB)
- Ellyse Perry (RCB)
- Nat Sciver-Brunt (MI)
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Team for Head-to-Head Contests
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Team for Head-to-Head Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Yastika Bhatia
Batters: Sophie Devine, Smriti Mandhana, Heather Knight, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-rounders: Ellyse Perry, Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt
Bowlers: Saika Ishaque, Issy Wong, Pooja Vastrakar
Captain: Sophie Devine
Vice-captain: Nat Sciver-Brunt
RCB: 4 Players, MI: 7 Players
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Team for Winner Takes All Contests
RCB-W vs MI-W, Match 19: Team for Winner Takes All Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Richa Ghosh
Batters: Sophie Devine, Smriti Mandhana, Disha Kasat, Amanjot Kaur
All-rounders: Ellyse Perry, Kanika Ahuja, Hayley Matthews, Amelia Kerr
Bowlers: Preeti Bose, Saika Ishaque
Captain: Sophie Devine
Vice-captain: Smriti Mandhana
RCB: 6 Players, MI: 5 Players