T20 Blast 2023 | NOT vs LAN, 51st Match | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Prediction Today - Fantasy Tips and Teams
NOT vs LAN, Match 51: Cricket Exchange Fantasy Tips (Source: Twitter/@TrentBridge)
Nottinghamshire (NOT) will take on Lancashire (LAN) in the 51st match of the T20 Blast 2023. The match will be taking place on Sunday, 4th June, at Trent Bridge in Nottingham at 7:30 PM IST. Ahead of the match, here is all you need to know from the important player stats, the prime player picks, the top captain or vice-captain choices and the best-predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
Lancashire have played six matches in the tournament. They have won three while losing the other three matches. Currently, they are at number four in the North Group. Lancashire will be looking to win this match to climb up the points table.
Similar to their opponents, Nottinghamshire have also won three and lost three of their six matches in the tournament. However, they are placed below Lancashire in the points table owing to a worse net run rate. Therefore, they, too, will be looking to win the match and improve their position in the points table.
NOT vs LAN, Must Picks
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 231 Runs in 6 Innings
- Recent Form: 87 (43) vs WARKS, 9 (10) vs WORCS, 46 (41) vs YORKS
- Venue Record: 191 Runs in 6 Innings
Shaheen Shah Afridi
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 8 Wickets in 6 Matches
- Recent Form: 3/39 vs WARKS, 1/45 vs WORCS, 1/29 vs YORKS
- Venue Record: 3 Wickets in 3 Matches
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 211 Runs in 6 Innings
- Recent Form: 31 (23) vs DUR, 21 (18) vs YORKS, 18 (11) vs WARKS
- Venue Record: First T20 Blast Match
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 9 Wickets in 6 Innings
- Recent Form: 1/25 vs DUR, 0/55 vs YORKS, 0/27 vs WARKS
- Venue Record: 10 Wickets in 13 Matches
NOT vs LAN, Risky Picks
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 202 Runs in 6 Innings
- Recent Form: 1 (3) vs WARKS, 71 (35) vs WORCS, 53 (35) vs YORKS
- Venue Record: 2553 Runs in 84 Innings
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 99 Runs in 4 Innings
- Recent Form: 21 (11) vs DUR, 16 (17) vs YORKS, 34 (24) vs NOTS
- Venue Record: 11 Runs in 1 Innings
NOT vs LAN, Top Captain or Vice-captain choices
- Colin Munro has been in good form this tournament. He is scoring runs on a consistent basis and that makes him a good pick for the match.
- Daryl Mitchell started the tournament on a good note, but he has not fired in the last two matches. Mitchell will look to regain his form in this match and might turn out to be a good choice as the captain or vice-captain of the match.
- Alex Hales has been a bit inconsistent in the tournament. However, prior to the previous match he had two fifty plus scores and might be a good choice as the captain or vice-captain of the match.
NOT vs LAN, Team for Head-to-Head/Small League Contests
NOT vs LAN, Match 51: Team for Head-to-head contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: Jos Buttler, Phil Salt, J Clarke
Batters: Alex Hales, Colin Munro, M Montgomery
All-rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell, Steven Mullaney
Bowlers: Luke Wood, Shaheen Afridi
Captain: Colin Munro
Vice-captain: Jos Buttler
NOT: 6 Players: LAN: 5 Players
NOT vs LAN, Team for Winner Takes All/Grand League Contests
NOT vs LAN, Match 51: Team for Winner Takes All Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: P Salt, J Clarke, T Moores
Batters: Liam Livingstone, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, M Montgomery
All-rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell
Bowlers: T Hartley, Shaheen Shah Afridi
Captain: Alex Hales
Vice-captain: Liam Livingstone
NOT: 6 Players; LAN: 5 Players