T20 Blast 2023 | KET vs SUR, 50th Match | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Prediction Today - Fantasy Tips and Teams
KET vs SUR, T20 Blast 2023: Cricket Exchange Fantasy Tips, Match 50 (Source: Twitter/@KentCricket)
Kent (KET) and Surrey (SUR) go toe-to-toe against each other in the South Group clash of the ongoing edition of the T20 Blast. The encounter is scheduled to take place on Sunday, June 04, 2023, at St Lawrence Ground in Canterbury. However, before the game goes live, let us look at the important player stats, the prime player picks, and the best-suggested XIs for the fantasy contests of this match.
Kent has made a poor start to their current season, as they have played four games so far with just one victory and three defeats. With 2 points and a net run rate of -0.311, they are placed in the seventh position in the South Group table.
Meanwhile, Surrey has made a decent start to their campaign as they have played five games so far with three wins and two losses. With 6 points and a net run rate of +1.136, they are placed just below Somerset in the second spot in the table.
KET vs SUR, Team Form Guide (Most recent first)
KET vs SUR, Must Picks
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 132 runs in four innings
- Recent Form: 67 runs in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 35 runs in five innings
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 111 runs in four innings
- Recent Form: 32 runs in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 1300 runs in 49 innings
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 162 runs in five innings
- Recent Form: 89 runs in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 155 runs in four innings
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 8 wickets in five innings
- Recent Form: 2 wickets in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 1 wicket in 1 innings
KET vs SUR, Risky Picks
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 68 runs in four innings
- Recent Form: 11 runs in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 1706 runs in 60 innings
- T20 Blast 2023 Stats: 64 runs in five innings
- Recent Form: 29 runs in the last two innings
- Venue Record: 100 runs in four innings
KET vs SUR, Top Captain or Vice-captain choices
Tawanda Muyeye (KET)
- Tawanada Muyeye is the leading run-scorer for Kent so far this season.
- The right-handed batter is averaging 33.00 with 2 half-centuries.
Michael Hogan (KET)
- Michael Hogan is the leading wicket-taker for Kent this season.
- The right arm fast medium bowler has picked up a wicket in every game and is averaging 14.75.
Will Jacks (SUR)
- Will Jacks has struck the most runs for Surrey in T20 Blast 2023 so far.
- The right-hander is averaging 40.50 with one half-century and the highest score of 83*.
KET vs SUR, Team for Head-to-Head/Small League Contests
KET vs SUR, Match 50: Team for Head-to-head contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Jordan Cox
Batters: Tawanda Muyeye, Daniel Bell Drummond, Will Jacks
All-rounders: Grant Stewart, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Sunil Narine
Bowlers: Michael Hogan, Wes Agar, Gus Atkinson
Captain: Will Jacks
Vice-captain: Tawanda Muyeye
KET: 6 Players, SUR: 5 Players
KET vs SUR, Team for Winner Takes All/Grand League Contests
KET vs SUR, Match 50: Team for Winner Takes All Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: Jordan Cox, Sam Billings, Jamie Smith
Batters: Joe Denly, Will Jacks, Laurie Evans
All-rounders: Sam Curran, Sunil Narine, Jordan Clark
Bowlers: Michael Hogan, Chris Jordan
Captain: Sam Curran
Vice-captain: Will Jacks
KET: 4 Players, SUR: 7 Players