IPL 2023 | KKR vs RR, Match 56 | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Prediction Today - Fantasy Tips and Teams
KKR managed to win a close match against PBKS in their last match (Source: AP Photo)
Knight Riders (KKR) will be taking on Rajasthan Royals (RR). The match will be played at the iconic Eden Gardens in Kolkata on 11th, May, Thursday at 7:30 PM IST. Before the match, here is a look at the important player details, the player stats, the prime player picks, the best captain or vice-captain choices and the best predicted XIs for the fantasy contests of the match.
The Rajasthan Royals started the tournament on a high as they managed to win four of their first five matches. But since then, the team has dropped momentum, as they have managed to sneak out only one victory in the last six matches. The Royals are currently positioned at number five in the points table, and they desperately need a win in this match to keep themselves alive in the race to the top four.
The Kolkata Knight Riders, on the other hand, have had an on-and-off season so far. While they started the tournament with two wins in the first three matches, four consecutive defeats followed. But they have picked up some momentum and won the last two matches. Much like their opponents, the Knights desperately need a win in this match.
The current position in which the two teams find themselves makes this clash very important for their respective campaigns. The stage is all set for another exhilarating IPL encounter.
KKR vs RR, Team Form Guide
Kolkata Knight Riders: L-W-L-W-W
Rajasthan Royals: L-W-L-L-L
KKR vs RR, Must Picks
Kolkata Knight Riders
- IPL 2023 Stats: 326 Runs in 11 Innings
- Recent Form: 93 Runs in the last two Innings
- Venue Record: 608 Runs in 19 Innings
- IPL 2023 Stats: 17 Wickets in 11 Matches
- Recent Form: 4 Wickets in the last two Innings
- Venue Record: 10 Wickets in six Matches
- IPL 2023 Stats: 477 Runs in 11 Innings
- Recent Form: 173 Runs in the last three Innings
- Venue Record: 3 Runs in one Inning
- IPL 2023 Stats: 17 Wickets in 11 Innings
- Recent Form: 5 Wickets in the last two Innings
- Venue Record: 5 Wickets in eight matches
KKR vs RR, Risky Picks
Kolkata Knight Riders
- IPL 2023 Stats: 337 Runs in 11 Innings
- Recent Form: 86 Runs in the last three Innings
- Venue Record: 227 Runs in nine Innings
- IPL 2023 Stats: 392 Runs in 11 Innings
- Recent Form: 121 Runs in the last three Innings
- Venue Record: 169 Runs in three Innings
KKR vs RR, Top Captain or Vice-captain choices
- Nitish Rana has picked up good batting form in the last two matches.
- He has a good record at the Eden Gardens and that makes him a prime candidate for the captain or vice-captain in the fantasy contests of the match.
- Nitish Rana can also roll over his arms for a couple of overs and be the occasional partnership breaker with the ball.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal has been in prime batting from in this tournament.
- After a brilliant century, Jasiwal has had two moderate outings and will be looking convert his start in this match.
- After going through a few pretty average outings, Buttler has regained his form in the last match.
- Buttler has a good record in the Eden Gardens and will be eager to make the most of it in this match.
KKR vs RR, Team for Head-to-Head/Small League Contests
KKR vs RR, Match 56: Team for Head-to-head Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Jos Buttler
Batters: Jason Roy, Nitish Rana, Shimron Hetmyer, Yashasvi Jaiswal
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Ravichandran Ashwin
Bowlers: Suyash Sharma, Varun Chakravarthy, Yuzvendra Chahal
Captain: Jos Buttler
Vice-captain: Nitish Rana
KKR: 6 Players; RR: 5 Players
KKR vs RR, Team for Winner Takes All/Grand League Contests
KKR vs RR, Match 56: Team for Winner Takes All Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson
Batters: Jason Roy, Nitish Rana, Shimron Hetmyer, Rinku Sing
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Ravichandran Ashwin, Sunil Narine
Bowlers: Varun Chakravarthy
Captain: Sanju Samson
Vice-captain: Andre Russell
KKR: 7 Players; RR: 4 Players