IPL 2023 | GT vs MI, Qualifier 2 | Cricket Exchange Fantasy Prediction Today - Fantasy Tips and Teams
GT vs MI, Cricket Exchange Fantasy Prediction: IPL 2023, Qualifier 2 (Source: AP Photo)
The Indian Premier League (IPL 2023) is now down to its business end; we are down the last two matches of the tournament. After hammering the Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) in Eliminator, Mumbai Indians (MI) will be playing against the defending champions, Gujarat Titans (GT), in Qualifier 2 of the tournament. The match will be taking place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Friday, 27th May, at 7:30 PM IST.
The defending champions, Gujarat Titans (GT), were in a role during the league stage of the tournament. They managed to top the table after winning 10 of their 14 matches. However, the Hardik Pandya-led side failed to retain their form against CSK in Qualifier 1, losing the match by 15 runs. They will now have a second shot at qualifying for the summit clash as they face the most successful team of IPL, Mumbai Indians.
The Mumbai Indians, on the other hand, have had a dicey run in the league stages of the tournament. They lost their first few games but peaked at the right time, and courtesy of GT's win against Royal Challengers Bangalore, they made it to the playoffs. Come the time when it matters the most, Mumbai Indians displayed their pedigree. Rohit Sharma and his men steam rolled over the Lucknow Super Giants and won the match by 82 runs. Now, they have made it to Qualifier 2 and are just a step away from playing in another IPL final, the playing ground of the five-time champions.
GT vs MI, Team Form Guide
Gujarat Titans: W-L-W-W-L
Mumbai Indians: W-W-L-W-W
GT vs MI, Must Picks
- IPL 2023 Stats: 722 Runs in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 42 (38) vs CSK, 104 (52) vs RCB, 101 (58) vs SRH
- Venue Record: 501 Runs in 10 Matches
- IPL 2023 Stats: 25 Wickets 125 Runs (SR: 223.21) in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 30 Runs and 1/37 vs CSK, 1/24 vs RCB, 79* (32) and 4/30 vs MI
- Venue Record: 12 Wickets in 8 Matches
- IPL 2023 Stats: 544 Runs in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 33 (20) vs LSG, 25*(16) vs SRH, 7(9) vs LSG
- Venue Record: 32 Runs in 2 Matches
- IPL 2023 Stats: 422 Runs and 6 Wickets in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 41 (23) vs LSG, 100* (47) vs SRH, 4* (6) vs LSG
- Venue Record: 33 Runs in 1 Match
GT vs MI, Risky Picks
- IPL 2023 Stats: 26 Wickets in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 2/28 vs CSK, 1/39 vs RCB, 4/21 vs SRH
- Venue Record: 18 Wickets in 11 Matches
- IPL 2023 Stats: 324 Runs in 15 Matches
- Recent form: 11(10) vs LSG, 56 (37) vs SRH, 37 (25) vs LSG
- Venue Record: 91 Runs in 4 Matches
GT vs MI, Top Captain or Vice-captain choices
- Shubman Gill has been in brilliant touch throughout the tournament. His brilliant form makes him a great choice as the captain or vice-captain of the match.
- Gill has a great record at the Narendra Modi Stadium and finds batting very comfortable here. This gives one more reason to make him the captain or vice-captain of the match.
- The most dynamic batter of T20 cricket at present, Suryakumar Yadav has carried the middle-order of MI in most of the match.
- Surya is a big match player and hence we can expect him to perform in this where there is no other option for MI than winning.
- Rashid Khan is at the second spot in the purple cap list. His wicket taking form makes him a great customer for the captain or vice-captain of the fantasy contests of the match.
- The Afghan superstar can also contribute with the bat and he has done so in the last couple of matches. This gives you an added chance of multiplying the points you earn with him.
GT vs MI, Team for Head-to-Head/ Small League Contests
GT vs MI, Qualifier 2: Team for Head-to-head contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeeper: Wriddhiman Saha
Batters: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Shubman Gil, Vijay Shankar
All-rounders: Cameron Green, Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Akash Madhwal, Mohammed Shami, Rashid Khan
Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
Vice-captain: Shubman Gill
GT: 5 Players; MI: 6 Players
GT vs MI, Team for Winner Takes It All/ Grand League Contests
GT vs MI, Qualifier 2: Team for Winner Takes All Contests (Powered by Cricket Exchange)
Wicketkeepers: Ishan Kishan, Wriddhiman Saha
Batters: Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, David Miller, Shubman Gill
All-rounders: Cameron Green, Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Mohammed Shami, Rashid Khan
Captain: Hardik Pandya
Vice-captain: Mohammed Shami
MI: 5 Players; GT: 6 Players