The Hundred 2022, NS vs MO: Preview, Team Analysis, Fantasy Tips and Dream11
Superchargers won their last game[PC:Twitter]
The 21st game of the ongoing Men's Hundred competition will see Northern Superchargers locking horns with Manchester Originals in Leeds at 11.30 PM IST tomorrow. The match can be watched live on FanCode App.
Pitch Report: The iconic Headingley at Leeds offers some seam movement to the pacers early on and gradually flattens out with the game's progression. Also, the chasing teams have won on both occasions at the venue in this tournament. So, we expect the toss-winner to field first in tomorrow's game.
- Manchester's openers Philip Salt and Jos Buttler average just 16.4 and 14.8 against right-arm leg-spinners in the powerplay. So, the Superchargers might open the bowling with Adil Rashid alongside David Willey.
Andre Russell in action [PC: Twitter]
- Andre Russell has struck at an insane rate of 342.85 against right-arm seamers in the slog overs in this tournament. As the Superchargers are likely to have four right-arm pacers, Russell is going to be a serious threat to them in the last few sets.
- Manchester Originals have an RHB-heavy batting lineup, which brings Adil Rashid straight into the game. Further, Rashid bowled an excellent spell the last time these two teams faced each other.
- Superchargers' opener Adam Lyth averages just 2.5 against the right-arm off-spinners in the tournament. Tristan Stubbs is the only off-spinner in the originals' line-up. Additionally, Stubbs proved his mettle with the ball in the last game, picking two wickets, including the prized scalp of Quinton de Kock. So, Jos Buttler could start with Stubbs against Lyth in this game.
David Wiese was brilliant last night [PC: Twitter]
- David Wiese, Superchargers' premier finisher, has struck at a phenomenal rate of 209.52 against left-arm seamers since 2021. So, he could pose a serious threat to Manchester's only left-arm pacer Paul Walter.
- Northern Superchargers have an RHB-heavy middle order. Their only left-hander David Willey averages just 7.66 against right-arm leg-break bowlers since 2021. This brings a massive opportunity for Matthew Parkinson to star with the ball in this game.
CREX 11 Fantasy Tips
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler, Philip Salt
Batters: Adam Lyth, Adam Hose, Tristan Stubbs
All-rounders: Andre Russell, David Willey, David Wiese
Bowlers: Tom Hartley, Matthew Parkinson, Adil Rashid
Captain: Adam Lyth
Vice Captain: Jos Buttler